Digital Strategy Consultants
Welcome to Blue Road
Most of our clients are not digital natives. And most digital natives are not experienced business people. We deliver clear jargon free solutions to help progress digital initiatives
Agile and Lean Process
Most of our clients know where they need to go they just don’t have the tools and the process to get there. We help inked Agile and Lean process into our clients business
Technology is a tool and without the right strategy it does nothing. We help our clients make better technical decisions because we create the right strategy.
We work really hard to make sure our communications are clear and understood. Jargon and spin is the enemy of a good outcome.
We work with our clients teams to embed best practice into the organisation. We work on the principal you are going to need to own the outcome. We work to give you control.
Strategy Before Technology
We work to develop a pragmatic strategy before we embark on the selection of technologies. More time and money is wasted on the wrong tools than anything else.
Making it understandable
We believe if you can’t explain it to your grandmother you have failed. So much digital opportunity is compromised because no one wants to look dumb but it’s not really understood
More Progress Less Anxiety
Getting things done is an antidote to anxiety. Getting things done in a coherent plan that is sustainable and delivers incremental improvements is the key to transformation. We aim to ensure our clients sleep better at night.
What we bring to our work
- We believe that until you can deliver a simple, coherent strategy and plan no project has any chance of success. Albert Einstein: ‘If you can’t explain it to a six year old, you don’t understand it yourself.
- Everything we do is designed to be transparent. The partners we choose, the way we cost our projects and our processes are designed to be transparent to our clients and the clients teams.
- We work as a true partner with our clients. This means we work closely together on a shared outcomes. We assume that at some stage some of our staff may need to become our clients staff. We start with this assumption.
- Our focus is the people and the process to deliver any digital service. We work with a large number of specialist service providers or find the right providers for your business. If you only have a hammer everything looks like a nail. We have a tool kit.
- We are committed to delivering tangible, measurable and meaningful results for our clients. We judge our success by our ability to deliver our clients KPIs
- Our clients are always looking for some level of transformation. Our services are aimed at delivering something beyond the day to day. In fact thats why we have structured as a brains trust with the people and process to do anything. A true agency of the future.
- Most business is now challenged by the fact that what used to work does not anymore. Almost all the problems businesses face today are new. This is unchartered territory that requires new thinking and a slight contrary approach
- Our team are all seasoned executives with the experience to help navigate the most complex issues. Most of use have done more than just work in digital so we bring a depth of experience in complex business issues to every project.
If you have these symptoms call us…
Failed digital projects
One of the reasons digital projects fail is the wrong resources are deployed on a project because the are the resources available. We only bring experienced partners to the project.
Can't get traction with what we were doing
Many of our clients find what they were doing is just not delivering like it used to. Mobile, social, streaming TV have changed some of the landscape forever.
Last project did not deliver
Perhaps you have a CMS or marketing automation or analytics project that did not deliver what was promised. Most project fail because of the way they were started.
It’s very easy to get left behind these days. The digital landscape is moving so quickly and this is impacting the way people behave. It’s easy to find your self uncompetitive.
Insource or Outsource
We assume all project these days are going to need a mix of both. We provide the environment and structure for both to occur. We work inside our clients or we have our clients working wth us.
Can't get started
It’s often hard to get started with these new projects because the tools and processes are unfamiliar. We have worked with a lot of greenflields projects and help deliver the commercial artefacts to get started.